- New Registrant
- Registered User
Step 3: Express Checkout Lane
You need to enter your Billing Information : Name, Address , Email Address , Contact Number , Shipping Details (if you are shipping to a different address from your billing address)
- Select your desired shipping method ( Click to view options available )
- Select your prefered payment method
If you do not want to key in your particulars online or do not need the reward points, you can place your order by SMS-ing to +65 9658 5821
(SMS/Whatsapp) with the below:
1) The item(s) you wish to purchase
2) A valid email address
3) A valid mailing or delivering address - with postal code
4) Your prefered payment method (Cash On Delivery/ Bank Transfer/ Paypal)
5) Your prefered shipping method (Same Day Delivery/ Self Collection/ Postage)
* Order confirmation will be via (SMS/Whatsapp)
Monday - Friyays : 12pm ~ 8pm
1) Cash On Delivery (Singapore orders only)
Pay upon receiving your parcel. (n/a for Singpost Services)
2) Bank Funds Transfer(Orders will only be processed upon payment confirmation)
Payment instructions will be provided to you in your confirmed Order form
We accept funds transfer through these reliable banks:
Step 1 :
SMS or CALL +65 8200 2737 once payment is transferred
- Order number & $ transferred to preferred bank.
Step 2 :
Await for our confirmation. We will reply ASAP
Funds transfer to be completed within 24 hours from time of order (A Reminder will be send out by text message)
Order will automatically be cancelled after 24 hours if there isn't any response.
3) PayPal / Credit Card (Singapore and All International orders)
All payments will be in Singapore Dollars and credit or debit card payments can be made with or without paypal registered account.
What Is PayPal?
PayPal, the trusted leader in online payments, is the faster, safer way to pay for your purchases online. PayPal has over 100 million member accounts in 190 countries and regions.
Is PayPal 100% Secure?
PayPal helps protect your credit card information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is never shared with us.
The completed Order will display the information entered by the customer in the Payment Information box, except for the Card Verification Number.
If your transaction is under "uneligible status" after payment completed. we might need more information for verification on your purchase.